[Sportsandrec] clueless coaches

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 10 21:59:20 UTC 2012

I went to public and a school for the blind and therefore got a taste of
both. I did not much like p.e. as I was losing my vision. My thought for the
posative for the school for the blind sportswise is I didn't grow up here in
Nashville. I had no exposure in my rural school to wrestling, track, and
swim teams as I found at the school for the blind. They existed, just not in
my area. Once there, I did great. I don't believe I would have known them if
I hadn't gone to TSB. There is no way to know. I think I would have found
wrestling in my city district, but ya never can say for sure. I was pissed
later when the county programs where I grew up got wrestling six to eight
years after I left smile