[Sportsandrec] 2013 work out goals

karen palau kapa3960 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 29 01:59:54 UTC 2012

Hi Bill, Brad, and others:

I too plan to set my goals high for the new year.  I often make excuses for not getting on my treadmill after teaching all day and try to make up for my slacking on the weekends.  Well, I have a few extra pounds that I credit to the holidays--binging on treats and family comfort foods!  So, I'm up for giving and receiving support from all of you as I forge ahead with my goals.  I plan to eat more vegetables and fruits in the coming year.  I hope to get on the treadmill at least two times per work-week to shed the few pounds that I gained.  Once I reach my desired weight, I'll maintain my treadmilling workout sessions.  I must also begin lifting weights again.  I had a trainer a few summers ago to work on core exercises, but I've become lax in doing them since then.
So, folks, let's make this year a healthier, happier, and lighter one for our minds and bodies.
Let's challenge ourselves to reach our 2013 goals together!
WE CAN DO IT!

Karen.