[Sportsandrec] USABA Rowing Event

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sat Feb 25 07:26:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I haven't been keeping up with all the messages very
well lately. Sorry if this is old news. But I thought
some here might be interested, especially since the
Sports & Rec division has held rowing events at past
conventions. That being said, here's a blurb from the
latest USABA updates newsletter:

"Grab your crew, some oars and meet us in Oklahoma City
Have you ever thought about what it would be like to
glade across the water at approximately 20mph? Well
here is your chance! USABA is partnering with U.S.
Rowing and U.S. Paralympic for the first ever
development rowing camp. For more information go to
www.usaba.org or check our events section on Facebook."

Row On, Ride On, & Strive On!
Everett