[Sportsandrec] hi all

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 12 00:21:57 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Just a howdy to say who I am since I or no one for that matter has posted much lately.
I am a young adult going to school for a professional writing certificate and I have a degree from marymount university; a BA in liberal studies with focus on psychology and communication.

For fitness, I just walk or go spinning.
I’d love to do more but I’ve kind of been discouraged by my parents. Classes are quite visual, so it depends heavily on the instructor to make it a success. They would need to show me what to do and/or be pretty verbal.

Take care.