[Sportsandrec] Chapter meeting presenter needed.

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 00:00:42 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am a Chapter President in Anchorage, AK. We have a small chapter and it is
difficult to find things that interest the members. Is there anyone who
would be willing to, via Skype or face time, speak to us about exercise and
sports that our chapter members may consider as blind folks? I have
appreciated the posts I've seen from time to time regarding exercise and the
many kinds of things that people can do. You may email me off list if you
like and we can get something set up. Our meeting is this Friday, from
6-7:30. I'm hoping to find someone who has both participated in many sports
and/or personally trained others to improve their physical fitness.

Thanks much!

Bonnie

Lucas.b

onnie at gmail.com