[Sportsandrec] zumba

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 12 00:39:37 UTC 2012

Hi all,
One fitness craze is zumba. This latin, high energy workout looks nice. The music sounds party-like only in spanish of course.

Anyone done a zumba class? If I ever did it, I’d have to learn the steps involved as I have no background in dance like the salsa or rumba. I saw so far that some steps look like marching. So that should be easier to do, if I participated.  Some videos are online with some descriptions so I’ve watched them to see the steps as I’m curious what its about.  I also have some vision, so since they went slowly, I was able to see a little more what was happening.

Ashley