[Sportsandrec] Used Tandems

Lori Lori at asmodean.net
Sat Jan 21 22:26:45 UTC 2012

Tai,

You might want to put the word out with local cycling clubs and bikeshop
owners. Quite often someone has one sitting in a garage. There is also a
site called www.bicyclemonkey.com which is an auction site for cycling
related items. I didn't see any tandems there at this time.

I think word of mouth also goes a long way. Are you looking for a specific
tandem?

A way to get connected with other cyclists is through www.bicyclingblind.org