[Sportsandrec] Used Tandems

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sun Jan 22 19:03:01 UTC 2012

Lori wrote:
"A way to get connected with other cyclists is through
www.bicyclingblind.org."

Hi Tai, Lori, and all,

BicyclingBlind is a great resource. Not to take away
from this list at all, I love this list, but you could
also try asking around on a list specific to blind
tandeming. It's the Blind_Cycling list, and it's got
80+ members, all of whom are interested in tandeming.
Blind stokers and many captains/pilots as well. Members
sometimes post listings of tandems for sale. Many know
hotspots to find such deals, too. Please forgive me for
this, but I can't remember if you're already a member
there, Tai. If not, it can be found at
www.yahoogroups.com/groups/blind_cycling/ - or simply
join by sending an e-mail to:
blind_cycling-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.