[Sportsandrec] One Touch Self Defense

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 23:00:07 UTC 2012

Hello,

1Touch is an awesome self-defense program specifically designed for
and by blind people. It's a pretty awesome program. Liz Myska is one
of the coordinators for the 1Touch project. Her email address is
emyska at charter.net. Mark Melansen is another corrdinator and his email
address eludes me.

Contact Liz and she may be able to notify you of the next workshop in your area.

Lisamaria