[Sportsandrec] Ideas needed!

Scott kmssanderson at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 13:36:06 UTC 2012

Hey Mike

I use the amplivox belt blaster personnel PA box when biking and skiing. Here is an amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/Amplivox-S206-Beltblaster-Waistband-Amplifier/dp/B000J05H2C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1341926892&sr=8-2&keywords=waistband+amplifier

Another option is walkie talkies with open mikes and headsets. Here is a link to a brand we have used:

http://www.amazon.com/Eartec-Simultalk-Wireless-Slimline-Headsets/dp/B006WO1K7U

They are expensive but both of these are cheaper than an ER visit and I habve been there enough.

Have fun

Scott