[Sportsandrec] Ideas needed!

hannibal8it at aol.com hannibal8it at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 02:09:13 UTC 2012

hi
first let me just say, i love that your doing this!  kick a$$ and take
names!
I did some checking
go to the website for Uniden, just type it into google, it'll come
right up.  they sell many kinds of waterproof 2-ways for less than
$100, including those with headsets which had mics built in to the lead
wire for hands free operation.
the directional mics can sometimes be challenging with constant
background noise like high wind or waves, but unfortunately, in this
case you get what you pay for, so the more you can shell out, the
better mic you'll get for voice activation only.
good luck in your pursuits, this is awesome!