[Sportsandrec] Ideas needed!

Roger Acuna kearney125 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 05:34:35 UTC 2012

I am going to use a long straight NFB cane that I was able to borrow.  Hope
it doesn't break, lol!  Last year I hiked with an aluminum cane with a
roller marshmellow tip, and it was hard on the rist.  I have my guidedog but
she likes to eat everything and I don't want to be dog sigging.  Alright
talk soon. ----- Original Message -----