[Sportsandrec] Ideas for Picnic Games & Fun?

TNABA tnaba at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 25 01:31:21 UTC 2012

Everett

I am doing the exact thing this Saturday for our TNABA organization. We will
be playing board and card games, and Disc Golf. I would also suggest games
that have a target that someone throws a ball toward and people see how
close they can get to the audiable target. You could do the slate and
stylous challenge in seeing how many words someone can braille out of an
original word that you would provide. I know somewhere you can get braille
word find games that might be fun as well. That is my suggestions.

Ricky

Ps. I don't think it would work very well doing the three wheel race though
it is a great thought. I would think there would be a risk of getting the
chairs tanggled.

I do not however claim to know much about wheelchairs.
Tennessee Association of Blind Athletes
1081 Zophi Street, Nashville TN 37216
Email:      tnaba at bellsouth.net
Phone:     615-390-4178