[Sportsandrec] Tandem ride at nationals

Jacob Struiksma jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 08:06:20 UTC 2012

I will be at convention.
From
Jacob Struiksma

-----Original Message-----
From: sportsandrec-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:sportsandrec-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Thornbury
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 7:49 PM
To: sportsandrec at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Sportsandrec] Tandem ride at nationals

Greetings,

At the last minute I've decided to go to Dallas for the convention, and I
was wondering if anyone on list could tell me if there was an organized
tandem ride with DATES, and is it too late to sign up for this ride.

Thanks,
Kelly

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/jacobstruiksma%40g
mail.com