[Sportsandrec] Tandem ride at nationals

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sun Jun 3 19:05:59 UTC 2012

Kathy wrote:
To my knowledge, there is not a ride scheduled.

Hi Kathy, Kelly, & all,

I'm just curious as to why a tandem ride was decided
against? Was it deemed to have not gone well in 2010 or
something? Just curious. I thought it was great, and
coming back to Dallas would seem a most opportune time
to have another ride, since we have had a couple there
already, y'know? I remember there being more interest
than we had room for in 2010. So, please, I haven't
been keeping up well with the list or S&R Division, and
so am wondering why a tandem ride was decided against?

What I have heard of you doing this year sounds great.
I've been looking forward to tandeming in Dallas again,
though. Kind of "assumed" it was a given, in Dallas.
That's my fault for assuming, obviously. ;-)

Strive On!
Everett