[Sportsandrec] tandem ride or not tandem ride

Kathy McGillivray kjm at usfamily.net
Mon Jun 4 22:15:11 UTC 2012

Thanks for filling folks in on this, Annemarie. So people know, I have also
been involved in organizing this several times in the past, but was a bit
late in my decision about whether I'd be going to convention this year so
didn't step up to do it this time. As it turns out, I will be there. I'm
glad people have had fun at the previous events.

Best,
Kathy