[Sportsandrec] kayaking

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Mar 7 13:12:38 UTC 2012

Thanks for the kayaking info.  I'm still pondering whether or not to go
kayaking on my vacation. I think it might be a bit of a stretch to go
for four hours at my current fitness level.  I don't want to have sore
muscles for the rest of my vacation.  I didn't know about tandem kayaks
though.  I'm going to check and see if that is something this company
offers.  That would cut down on the learning curve as well as effort in
paddling.

How do you sit in a kayak?  I mean somewhere I'm remembering that you
sort of kneel, but then I'm not sure that makes sense.   Since my foot
injury I do not have the same range of motion, so some things like
kneeling or sitting with my feet crossed in front of me are out of the
question.

Thanks!
Julie