[Sportsandrec] kayaking

Kathy McGillivray kjm at usfamily.net
Tue Mar 6 01:43:51 UTC 2012

I've only done tandem kayaking in what are called "sea kayaks." This was
through an organization based in Minnesota called  Wilderness Inquiry.
Wilderness Inquiry does trips for people with and without disabilities
together. They do a lot of outdoor types of things such as kayaking,
canoeing, and whitewater rafting. Google them at wilderness inquiry.

Kathy McGillivray