[Sportsandrec] Crossfit Update

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:43:09 UTC 2012

Hi all. A while back, I wrote to the list about Crossfit. I am really
enjoying it and have found great ways to adapt some of the exercises
that are a little challenging for visually impaired crossfitters. I
have also started a blog at www.blindcrossfitter.com which I have not
updated recently but which I plan to continue adding to with the goal
of getting other blind folks to try Crossfit.

For others on this list doing Crossfit how is it going for you? What
other new forms of sports and recreation are folks getting into
lately?

Tai