[Sportsandrec] kayaking

PghJohn11 at aol.com PghJohn11 at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 19:24:59 UTC 2012

I think you answered you own question.

In a message dated 3/17/2012 11:16:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
julielj at neb.rr.com writes:

Hey  again!

We've decided to go kayaking on our Alaska vacation.  I've  just about
researched all the available companies to the point of  exhaustion.  I've
settled  on:
http://www.seasideadventure.com/homepage.html

They have a  flawless safety record and use two person kayaks.  Since I
have no  experience with kayaking and will probably never go again, I
think the  double seat model will be the most enjoyable/lowest learning
curve for  me.  I also won't need to figure out how to steer, or at least
I'm  thinking that is how it will work.

Now my question is, would you tell  the guide you are blind in advance?
Personally I rarely do this, but I  don't want to get all the way there
and have a fuss which will be very  unpleasant on a once in a lifetime
vacation.

Thoughts?
Julie

Sportsandrec  mailing  list