[Sportsandrec] compiling a list...

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat May 12 20:06:50 UTC 2012

Are you looking for general organizations or ones specific to blindness?
Its my experience that there are not many organizations for blind sports.
You have to go into a class of sighted people and adapt it or join an
organization and learn from other experienced people.  We do have a blind
bowling league here called rail blazers and an informal beep ball team which
I joined. But not much else.

I wish there were a class for blind people to learn dance or yoga. I say
this because its taught visually mainstream and I and some others would be
comfortable in  a hands on class adapted for us.

But if you want general organizations, I know of some. Like  for running the
Achilles clubs.