[Sportsandrec] looking for lifters

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Mon May 14 09:48:01 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,
Welcome to the group.
Its nice to finally see another hardcore lifter here. I have been lifting
for about 37 years and used to own a gym here in Fl and also used to promote
bodybuilding shows for sevral years.
I also train alone with my power rack and iron in my garage.  About three
months ago I fired my training partner and cancelled my gym membership and
have been having some of the best workouts I have had in years.  Enjoying
the solitude.   If I could find a partner that was focused as I then it
would be great to have one but I got tired of having to pull him back to the
workout instead of chatting.  Found that took a lot away from what I wanted
to do.
Like you could use the motivation and support ofanother serious gym rat so
feel free to contact me off list if you like at bill at bodymagicradio.com

Bill Kociaba
CRUISEONE
Bill at Ycruise.com