[Sportsandrec] talking pedometers

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:57:58 UTC 2012

Bill,

I don't know if you got your answer yet but here are two ideas:

The LightHouse for the blind way out here in San fran sells
pedometers. I don't think they come from Independent Living Aids but
I'm checking on that. I own one and like it.

My second thought depends on your equipment. ha ha Do you own a Nano?
I have a iPod Nano and it comes with a pedometer app that is
accessible. I wonder, too, if the app store has any pedometer apps
that can be downloaded onto any iOS device.

those are my thoughts.

LM