[Sportsandrec] talking pedometers

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Mon May 14 19:46:21 UTC 2012

Hay LM,
let me know the manufacturer of the pedometer you have. Don't have a nano
just my Iphone4S.
I am asking more for info gathering for my new project than my personal use.
By the way lady I need to speak with you about that off list.  Is your
personal email the same as I have sent you a few with no answers?
I know you are busy  so I will wait patiently.

Bill Kociaba
CRUISEONE
Bill at Ycruise.com
954 227 7772 or Toll Free 877 227 7775