[Sportsandrec] i'm new to the list and have any of y'all ever gone ice fishing?

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Fri Nov 2 18:57:33 UTC 2012

Hey y'all -
 I'm new to the list and I was wandering if any of you have ever gone ice fishing and if so how fun is it? it's nothing i've ever done but would like to do so sometime in the future.
 let me know what your experiences are with this and what you think.
 Thanks y'all.
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy