[Sportsandrec] exercise suggestions

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Mon Nov 5 19:29:58 UTC 2012

Good afternoon. I am totally blind and would like workout advice. I used to have a treadmill but sold it. My problem is I tend to get bored with equipment and am not always motivated enough to work out. I have had a model D rowing machine from concept 2 for a few years. I mostly bought it because it was accessible. I really am not able to afford going to a gym on a regular basis and really do not want to get locked in to a contract. Is there an iPhone app that might help motivate me? Is the rowing machine good equipment, or should I consider purchasing something else? I would appreciate any suggestions. feel free to email me off list. Thank you.
    Sarah