[Sportsandrec] exercise suggestions

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 20:38:31 UTC 2012

Hi Sarah,
please feel free to contact me off list at williamkociaba at comcast.net  I
would be happy to help you as much as possable.  First the concept 2 rower
is a great piece of equiptment.  A much more complete workout than a
treadmill.  There are a bunch of I phone aps that may be of value to you but
honestly the motivation needs to come from within you or t will only be
short term.
I used to own a gym and have been a personal trainer for over 30 years and I
am sure I can help.
Bill