[Sportsandrec] zumba

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 24 02:10:40 UTC 2012

Lori,
Thanks for sharing your experience. Nice to know there is someone who did
it.
When you say it was challenging, do you mean from a cardio standpoint or
accessibility one?
I suppose both. It looks fun, but also pretty challenging to the body.
How many basic moves are there?
Did the instructor call out all the moves to you?
Did they tend to switch from different types of dances?

You did a step class. Wow, for how long?
Those moves look complicated too. Did the instructor have to verbalize what
the steps were before class?
Also, how did you hear the instructor with all the music. Did you stand in
the front row near her to hear well? When I attempted
a class, I had a challenge hearing the instructor.

Thanks.

Ashley