[Sportsandrec] body pump class

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 24 02:22:46 UTC 2012

Hi all,

This class is at many gyms. In fact the body something trademark classes are at many facilities like body flow, body combat, and body pump.

Anyone taken body pump? It’s a weight training endurance class based on bar bells.
Its divided into sections working on all body parts. I think each section is six minutes or something like that. Its done to music also and the instructor counts the reps.

I’ve seen it and since its more predictable; I mean not those fancy moves, but one move for  many repetitions, I might do it. I think I’d still need some guidance from the instructor initially though. Most moves I’ve done with dumb bells or body bars before; but others I’d need some explanation to do.

Curious to know if you all have had experience and what you did to follow it.
thanks.
Ashley