[Sportsandrec] yoga

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:02:27 UTC 2012

Vejas,

I think the more practice you have the better you'll get at
remembering the poses. Being that you have never taken yoga, you'll
find some poses challenging, but remember,so do your classmates. You
are likely not the only one struggling to keep up.

When I started taking yoga classes I talked with the instructor and
she was pretty good at describing poses to me. I think reading yoga
books, checking out yoga apps on smart phones, and listening to
different yoga mp3s all are good ways to try and learn the different
poses. Everyone describes how to stand in mountain pose differently.

Let me see if I can scrounge up a few yoga mp3s I have. They might be
a bit advanced, but they are short 20 minute workouts that might help
you along with your new PE class. In fact, let me create a folder in
my dropbox and share with the list. Hopefully, I can share the link
with a list.

Lisamaria