[Sportsandrec] A Fitness Service I love: Earndit

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:37:24 UTC 2012

Earndit,
http://www.earndit.com,
 allows you to earn points toward free rewards just by completing your
regular workouts. You need to use an approved device or app in order to
participate. Approved activity measurement services include Foursquare (15
points per gym check-in with a limit of one check-in per day), the BodyMedia
FIT armband which is what I use, the Nike running censor which I also use,
and others. You can earn up to 60 points per day for a maximum of 420 points
per week. Most rewards are at least 100 points. You can choose how you wish
to redeem your points. So far, I have racked up over 1000 points and have
received gift cards to purchase organic dried fruit from
http://www.peeledsnacks.com, a Nature Box organic snack subscription from