[Sportsandrec] Flip turns

Mike underthetoaster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 22:26:22 UTC 2012

Hi
I just recently learned how to do it and the real secret is just
practice. You have to get the rythm of how your stroke is positioned
whin you go down and then the hard part for me was after you kick off,
turning back over so you are right-side up again. I rocketed down to the
bottom of the pool many times before I got it right! I had a sighted
instructor showing me but just practicing was more helpful than all the
blah blahing the teacher was saying.
Mike