[Sportsandrec] [Sportsandrec) Gyms and dog guides

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 13:33:19 UTC 2012

Hi again Tony,
OK you know the drill then.  The good thing is it will open up conversations
with the regulars in the gym and you might be able to get yourself a
training partner.   If thats something you might want.  My current dog hated
all the banging and clanging for a while but eventually adapted to it.  The
biggest problem I found when trying to work her on the gym floor was she did
what she was supposed to do.  Find the open clearest path.  The problem was
finding what I wanted as she would try to "save me" from crashing into
whatever I was looking for.  Getting the dog to find the incline bench or
leg press or treadmill is not easy.  Just curious, how long have you had
this dog and where did it come from
Bill