[Sportsandrec] [Sportsandrec) Gyms and dog guides

Mike underthetoaster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:46:25 UTC 2012

What I did was use a cane first until I memorized where everything was,
then trained my dog to stop at the machines and benches I usually use.
It worked great for me and she insists that I stop and do certain things
when I'm trying to flake.  But she is a shepherd and sometimes people
stare at her in the gym and it makes her bark.  Also she has startled
people doing sit-ups in the middle of the floor by licking their face.
Mike