[Sportsandrec] [Sportsandrec) Gyms and dog guides

Toni King tkk at samobile.net
Wed Sep 5 19:56:21 UTC 2012

Hi Bill,
Yes as far as working out in a gym total newbie
bands and live music not so much. Both my parents played in bands and
my number one favorite thing to do is dance and listen to a live band,
well if their good. I have many friends who perform in bands and go out
at least once a week if not more.

Wow that would be rough having a guide uneasy with noise.  My
co-worker's guide is scared of thunder  and i feel so bad for them
both. So far my new guide is handling all the new places really well.

Take Care,
Toni