[Sportsandrec] [Sportsandrec) Gyms and dog guides

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 22:26:51 UTC 2012

Hay Tony,
Someone is going to say we are off topic and need to take this off list.
With such a strong music backround I am surprised you don't play something.
I used to play guitar and I make believe I am a sax player.
Actually my current dog is not just afraid of thunder she is afraid of just
rain!   Doesn't like sprinklers either.  No problem with loud music but a
little rain storm and she is shaking like a leaf.
So exactly where are you located?
Bill
williamkociaba at comcast.net