[Sportsandrec] introduction and suggesting on relearning riding atricycle as a blind adult

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 17:24:58 UTC 2013

Hello Lisa, my name is Nate Kile; I live in Anchorage Alaska and with all
the snow we get up here it can be very challenging to exercise as well. I am
37, married and have 7 children ranging from 21 to 7 years old along with
two grand children. I have been blind for over twenty years now but as a kid
I was very active. I have a treadmill that I use once and a while and a gym
membership that I am able to drag somebody to about a dozen times a year. I
have pretty good family genetics' and am usually as fit as a horse, but I
still desire to be more active, but with children dogs and a wife who has
health challenges herself I don't really focus on fitness goals as much as I
want. I have downhill skied in the past and was a natural for the most part
since that is one thing I did as a teen fairly often. I have owned a tandem
bike and am a certified massage therapist and personal fitness trainer. I do
not practice either at this time now. I am starting another recording studio
at this point. I have been using Face Book for about 3 years now and it is a
great way to stay connected to family, it is almost addicting for some. I
use the mobile version on my computer and this works the best I have found.
It is worth learning IMO. If you need any help you can email me.

As far as learning to ride the tricycle, good luck sister, wish I could
offer some practical tips, my wife would probably blow her top if I tried to
get out and ride around LOL. God love her.

In His grip