[Sportsandrec] Blind skateboarder

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:28:40 UTC 2013

I understand what echolocation is, but is he really clicking his
tongue. canes make great echolocation makers and I would presume the
skateboard wheels do the same. Besides, how can you hear a turn when
you're speeding down a ... what is it called in skateboard lingo,
track? I would think that the speed would make using echoes harder.