[Sportsandrec] Hi!

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 00:36:06 UTC 2013

You also won one in 2000.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sportsandrec [mailto:sportsandrec-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Kendra Schaber
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:33 PM
To: Sports and Recreation for the Blind Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sportsandrec] Hi!

I agree with you. If the Ravens lost their lead after the power outige, not
only would the 49ers would have won the Super Bull but the media would have
a bigger field day than they already have had even without garbige like that
at least, that is not outside of the power outige itself. Yes, if a
conterversy rose up from that, it would be unfair to the players. I am a
Ravens fan which was not influnced by losing power shortly after the start
of the second half. I have wanted the Ravens to win the Super Bull since
2007 which was the year that I join their fan club. Go Ravens!!!
Kendra