[Sportsandrec] camping

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 00:47:14 UTC 2013

Hi Julie, I have gone camping many times. The camping that I have done is
the regular camping in tents and an ocational RV. Take along a slate and
styless or any other nonelectronical note taking item just in case you need
to take notes without relaying on electricity. Also take your cane or guide
dog so that you can use them to travel with. If you have something that uses
batteries that you don't charge up, go ahead and bring more batteries than
you think you need. Use such things like your tent or camp fire for a land
mark. Also use a body of water as a land mark in relation to your camp site.
Get to know where things like the bathrooms are or if not a bathroom, where
the spot to take care of bathroom duties is located. As for no paths, use
big land marks like the cabbins and a nearby body of water. You can usually
hear water running or moving when you are close enough to it. Use open
spaces in the treese as clues. You might have to count them as you go along.
Kendra