[Sportsandrec] Forest Safety

JUSTIN LOUCHART jalouchart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 14:13:23 UTC 2013

Hi, Julie,

It's in southern Michigan. You should, they're a blast.

The torches are important only so that I don't light myself on fire.
And although people stay where light is, they're in one of the various
inns or small houses on the property, or in tents in a roped off
section of the site. Whereas I won't even notice it's dark out, so
I'll happily wander well into the morning.

Someone mentioned to me that if the poles are made out of metal, I
should be able to find them with my cane with no problem. My logic was
that the texture difference of aluminum foil against wood would be
helpful, but I guess with all that soft foliage, it really would be
tricky even then.

Thanks for the thoughts,
Justin