[Sportsandrec] Video concerning flash sonar, Daniel Kish Ted Talks

Roger Acuna kearney125 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 07:36:43 UTC 2013

Cool video. I used to ride my bike around the school yard near where I
lived.  I got to know the campus very well and I knew where the poles were
so I avoided those areas.  I wasn't any good about picking up things like
basketball poles goal posts or trees. Buildings and walls no problem.  I
wasalsoable to  ride down residental streets by riding directly down the
middle of the street. When a car approached I would yield then continue
after it passed.  I really enjoyed riding in the evenings when the night was
cool and most people were in for the night, and so it was pretty safe.  Now
I live in a big city and no longer ride. Miss those days.  Tandem biking is
not the same.  But I still get a chance to ride every once and a while when
visiting family who live in those in residential towns.