[Sportsandrec] echo location was blind skateboarder

jalouchart at gmail.com jalouchart at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:56:53 UTC 2013

Hello, Daniel,

No, this is not echolocation. The word for this Audition, which is The process of the standard human hearing. The feature which is pertinent to your example is auditory localization.

Lisa Maria has already informed us that this is an incorrect topic for the list, so please feel free to email me with any questions/comments that you would like to discusss Off-list. To answer your question, yes, echolocation can still be useful to you.

Sent from my iPhone