[Sportsandrec] Cooking on New Stoves

JUSTIN LOUCHART jalouchart at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 00:40:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

I didn't know those two lists exist. I'll forward my questions on to
them when I have a bit more information. I'll get another chance to
look at one of the two stoves tonight, and I'll be able to figure out
exactly what functions change and when. My understanding is that  the
reset feature is available only in certain menus.

Thanks,
Justin