[Sportsandrec] [No real] Dive site suggestion for Tom

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 26 17:49:32 UTC 2013

Kelly,
Thanks
I am an old rescue diver from 25 years ago, never did the fun or warm
weather stuff.
I have found a few dive places and people that seem to be good, but then
transportation getting there is prob as many buses do not go to dive site.
I was looking at accessible in a few ways, good dive partner that
understands vision loss, comfortable with dive skills and a blind guy, plane
that goes to a nice reputable place and hotel pick up, since we don't drive.
Just looking for a brush up, which I can get, but looking more for fun and
easy.
Great idea on the line to be connected to another and never thought of
communication masks.
That is why we have the list
Thanks
Tom