[Sportsandrec] Treadmill running form

Scott kmssanderson at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 14:11:53 UTC 2013

I run on treadmill and have to hang on. I have been able to just use one hand and rotate hands but need to hold on. Too many accidents!

Maybe just me but I always seem to drift left or right when running. This ends with one firm step on the side of treadmill followed bu a huge thrust forwardf into front of machine where your feet stop running,  the belt takes over, and am launched off. Treadmills are as functional as mechanical bulls for me. This happened at a hotel workout center and I forever dented their wall behind the machine, LOL.

I am now a fan of holding on, - Scott