[Sportsandrec] Hi Bill

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Wed Jan 16 15:30:00 UTC 2013

Hay Toni,
Sorry I didn't get back to you.  The vet handed Blair over to the Orthopedic
expert in the clinic and he took a bunch more xrays and he says he thinks
she just needs another 4-6 weeks but expects a full recovery.  Not sure if
she will have a slight limp or not but otherwise just a matter of time.
The crap with the PT is still not resolved.  I finally got the neck Xray
friday and went in for the PT eval monday morning but since the insurance
crap is still up in the air I had to pay for it with the understanding that
they would reverse the charge when they get the insurance stuff straight.
Not familiar with that particular store.  Glad you had fun...hhhmmm blind
drunk chick with darts???? very scairy!
Got to make some calls and waiting for the guy to come replace a door.  Talk
later
Bill