[Sportsandrec] A question for you all

Holly Scott-Gardner holly.lsg at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jul 5 13:55:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

In general I'd agree with you here, as I have been to places where
someone doesn't know how to work with a blind person, rather than not
wanting to. But most of the people at ICC are either past participants
who are blind or people who work with the blind. For example the person
leading the goalball workshop is a student from the UK who attended in
previous years.

Also, as the camp is specifically for students who have some kind of
vision problem I would have expected workshop leaders to be prepared.

Holly