[Sportsandrec] community on Facebook you might like.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 14:19:41 UTC 2013

Hi sports and rec listers my classmate Tammy rivera has a brand new facebook page I think you all might like.  she has recently as she says in a posting up there that she has made life changing choices about her health and weight and other things.  she has previously worked teaching special needs children in california and I think she want’e to use that experience to be a halth and fitness coach.  so please if you are on facebook look for a page called Tammy Gets You Fit.  I think my very special friend from Rahway high in new jersey would have a lot to offer.