[Sportsandrec] We Need Your Help to finalize Agenda for Business Meeting

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 17:47:17 UTC 2013

Hey List,

Are you going to convention? Have an interesting topic related to
sports and recreation you can present about?

We're looking to finalize our agenda for the division meeting and
we've got a spot or two empty do to last minute cancelations.

Please write me at: lmartinez217 at gmail.com and let me know what you
can talk about.

Here are some ideas to get you started. If you know anything about
these topics, I want to hear from you.

* How do you stay fit in your day-to-day life?
* How do you hike as a blind person?
* How do you sail?
* How do you scuba dive?
* How do you make the gym accessible to you?
* Nutrition
* How do you keep your family healthy?
* Accessible technology in sports and fitness

I'm most interested in this last piece. Feel free to email me with
your willingness to speak. Or call me at 510-289-2577. I can't return
calls until after 4:30 west coast time.

Thanks,
Lisamaria